N Lock Self Storage Privacy and Security Statement
- We value and respect your privacy.
- We collect your information in an effort to communicate with you about our products and services.
- Stock N Lock Self Storage understands that we must maintain and use customer information responsibly.
- We will not give, sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so or you authorize us to do so.
- We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to
- We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates where it is necessary for us to provide you with the services you have requested, collect payment, or do something that you have asked us to do.
- We collect information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone and credit card numbers) that you provide when you rent a storage unit or purchase a product or service from us and maintain a record of your transactions with us. Financial information that is collected is used to pay your rent or products we offer for purchase. We will also send you confirmation emails and may need to contact you by phone, mail, or email should we have additional questions.
- This website is PCI DSS compliant, as required by law (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). We take every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.